INFORMATION ON COOKIES WITH REGARD TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AS PER ART. 13 of Reg. EU 679/2016 GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
In compliance with the provisions of Arts. 13 and 14 of GDPR, ECLEXYS SAGL, having its registered office in via dell’Inglese 6, CH-6826 Riva San Vitale (Switzerland), in its capacity as data controller, informs users of the internet site www.carepath.eu about the type of cookies used within said website and the possibility to select/deselect individual cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES MAY THEY BE USED?
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
The cookies described in the table below are active on this website.
|CONSEQUENCE OF DESELECTION
|Site management. Permit functioning and safe, efficient exploration of the website
|Valid only for the browsing session
|These cookies are necessary for utilization of the website; blocking them, the site would not function
|Collect information in aggregated form about users’ browsing in order to optimise the experience of navigation and the services themselves
|For those established by third parties, see informative note below
|It would no longer be possible for the Data Controller to acquire the aggregated information
|Facilitate navigation and the service rendered to the user in function of a series of criteria selected by the latter
|Valid for the browsing session
|It would not be p for advertising and marketing purposesssible to maintain the choices made by users during navigation
|Adapt navigation to users’ commercial preferences
|No profiling cookies for advertising or commercial purposes are active on this Website
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
METHODS USED IN DATA PROCESSING
Data handling is carried out through IT and online supports by specially assigned internal personnel. The data are stored in electronic archives and with full assurance of the minimum security measures prescribed by the legislature.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The data gathered will not be subject to disclosure or dissemination. Communication to third parties will take place only where necessary for the purposes referred to above and will involve third parties (such as IT supply and service companies which guarantee correct functioning of the portal) engaged in the correct and regular pursuit of the described purposes. In any case, handling by third parties will take place in accordance with the principles set out in the GDPR and in observance of the prescriptions of the laws in force.
RIGHTS OF THE PARTY CONCERNED
Interested parties can exert, in any moments their rights as expressed by Arts. 15-22 of GDPR by applying to the Data Controller. In particular, interested parties have and can enforce the following rights.
- ✓ have their data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
- ✓ be informed about how their personal data is being used, an example being this policy;
- ✓ access their personal data the Controller holds;
- ✓ require the Controller to correct any mistakes in their personal data;
- ✓ require the Controller to delete certain personal data where there is no good reason for the Controller to continue to process it;
- ✓ request that the Controller transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- ✓ object at any time to processing of the Controller personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- ✓ object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning them significantly affects you;
- ✓ object in certain other situations to ther continued processing of their personal data by the Controller;
- ✓ otherwise restrict or temporarily stop the Controller’s processing of their personal data in certain circumstances.
CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
The Controller is the company ECLEXYS SAGL, having its registered office in Via dell’Inglese 6; 6826 Riva San Vitale; Switzerland.
The data are retained for the time indicated in the above table in this document and, in any case, until the interested party expressly exercises the right of opposition.
DESELECTION AND ACTIVATION OF COOKIES